Ring Sizing Guide
Paper Measurement Method using a Finger Size Strip
An easy way to find the desired ring size is to print and cut out the diagram below. Please make be sure that your printer is set to 100%. Also, be sure that you have not reduced the print size in your printer 'page setup' area. You can verify that the ring sizer printed correctly by measuring it with a ruler As shown, the distance from A to B must be 3 1/2 inches long.
Insert the narrow end of the sizer through the "cut here" slot. With numbers on the outside, place the loop around your finger, and pull until the fit is snug but comfortable.
Once you have printed the ring size strip, please follow the following steps to find your ring size:
- Cut out the Finger Size Strip
- Cut a slit for Slot "A" as shown.
- With numbers facing outward, wrap the Finger Size Strip around the finger where the ring will be worn.
- Gently slide the pointed end Tab "B" through Slot "A" until the strip is snug, making sure to allow size for the knuckle.
- The number aligned with Slot "B" is your ring size.
- If the measurement falls between two numbers, your size is a half size For example, if the Finger Size Strip is between the 4 and 5, your ring size is 4.5 or 4 ½. If half sizes are not available, order the next largest size.
*Please note that the Paper Measurement Method is just one way to determine your ring size. To make certain that the Puzzle Ring ordered is the correct size, we always recommend having your finger measured by a professional jeweler.